Saturday, August 6, 2022

A.I. Art responds to my words

beekeeping,art,bee,books,software,artificial intelligence,

beekeeping,art,bee,books,software,artificial intelligence,

beekeeping,art,bee,books,software,artificial intelligence,

Often funny or disappointing, yet occasionally worth sharing - artificial intelligence (AI) responded to my words and painted a picture.  I discovered the AI software from a recent New York Times article and  jumped-in with a sentence from a beekeeping book, "At the Hive Entrance" by H. Storch (page 5). 

In hindsight, perhaps I should have read the wiki page or visited twitter to understand successful use of the software. Both a time wasting exercise or a discovery of something unexpected - here are some of the software limitations:

  • a request for more than 3 objects
  • negation
  • numbers
  • connected sentences

No comments: